Feb 4, 2012

The Open Up And Bleeds - An Act Of Love And Violence

In a hurry ? You can download this release straight from af music record label website, for free and legally.

This release is open licensed. You can share it with your friends.

The Open Up And Bleeds - starting from now, I'll write TOUAB, it's shorter - is a Sweden indie rock and punk band that actually rocks. Not rocking like a rocking chair, but rocking like a comet hit. They are simply excellent. I must confess, I prefer 'Stiv Bators In All Of Us' among all their songs, since, you know, I am a big Lords Of The New Church fan... But the other tracks in the album are definitively worthing a download too. Once you'll start listening to them, you will not stop, for sure. This is, definitively, one of the best band to have surfaced since, a long time ago, music was invented.

To sum up, think of your favourite band. TOUAB is just like it. No, no, once again I am not kidding you. This band is that great.

When I started to listen to this record, I was instantly seduced. So much energy, so much fougue, so much sense of simplicity alongside with melodic evidence, but not that simple and evident... How could it end otherwise that having this release featured on this blog ? I wonder. There were no other options.

TOUAB will bring you back in utero, in the endless felicity. TOUAB will bring you forward after the extinction of the last star, when the universe will remain forever cold and silent. TOUAB will bring you just at any time in the middle. Because TOUAB is magic. You know, if you use to read this blog quite often, that I only speak about great releases. And 'An Act Of Love And Violence' id definitively a great release.

If I had to sum up this album in just a few words, I would say, banana and pineapple. Banana, because you got to peel it before you eat it : this album is just the same, you'll need to download it in order to appreciate it - so, what are you waiting for ? Ha, yeah, you want to know, why pineapple ? Because I like pineapple.

No comments: