Feb 3, 2012

Dany C - Not on an album

In a hurry ? You can stream and/or download Dany C's music, legally and for free, from Dogmazic.net.

This music is open licensed. You can make copies for your friends.

Dany C is a Belgian singer-songwritter, singing in French. While he is probably not as old as Leonard Cohen, he isn't very young, anyway. But his music, and especially the way he plays the guitar, is so much contemporary that you could say this music is made by a 20 or 30 years old guy. Yes, it's true.

Because, the way Dany C makes his guitar sing, is just above perfection. I enjoy these rhythmic patterns so much, that my English cannot express it.

And that's only the beginning. If you are (un)lucky enough to understand French language, you will discover a brand new world of poetry while listening to Dany C's tracks. With perfect gems such as 'Longtemps Il En Pleurera', 'Le Hors La Loi', or 'Tout Oublier', Dany C is putting is definitive touch in the history of human music.

I don't understand why there's still so few people on earth who know and appreciate Dany C's music. It is so bright, so clever, so much well made, that such music should be internationally known.

I will not play the name-dropping name. Instead of that, I'll let you give a listen to this music and make your own comparisons.

If you trust me - and, unless you are a casual visitor, you already use to trust my opinion about what is worthing a listen or not - you will probably enjoy Dany C's music. If not, you can come back here and start flaming me. But I'm pretty much sure you will not. Since Dany's music is just perfect, and any people, even with only a small stück of taste, should appreciate it.

No comments: