Feb 3, 2012

Icon Girl Pistols - Single Collection 2010

In a hurry ? You can stream and/or download this release, for free and legally, from Dogmazic.net.

This release is open licensed. You can share it with your friends.

Icon Girl Pistols is a Japan-based rock band. And this is an **huge** band. Just listen to 'Riju' and tell me if I am wrong. They are singing in Japanese, just like Thee Michelle Gun Elephant, and, just like Thee Michelle Gun Elephant, they just rock. They not simply rock a bit. They'll blow you away. They are simply excellent.

The album I am talking about today is my favourite among everything I listened from this band. But you may enjoy some other of their release even more, depending on your own taste. But for me, Single Collection 2010 is a, well, I know I use these words often, but, hey, here, I am only talking about the best bands in the world, you know, so this album is a milestone in history of music. Because of Riju among other things. Riju is such a good song, well, think of Richard Hell meeting Richard Hell. I am not kidding you, it is just that good.

In another world, a band like this one would be on top of the charts. But since we are living in a world even better than this, Icon Girl Pistols is not widely known and they can polish their excellent music without too much pressure on them.

The band, very recently, released a new album on iTunes. If you wish to buy it, please visit their official website.

To sum up, I would like to say, hey, there's still rocking bands on the planet. And Icon Girl Pistols is one of the best among them.

No comments: