Feb 4, 2012

The Nightchild - Another Shadow

In a hurry ? You can download this album legally and for free from the label afmusic's website.

This release is open-licensed. You can share it with your friends.

What... What can I say ? You know, if an album lands here, it is a kind of... Yeah, you guessed, a kind of milestone in music history. And Another Shadow's fame will grow bigger and bigger over time, I am pretty much sure.

The Nightchild is an Ukrainian duet, singing in English, mixing new wave, rock and goth influences for a result that is simply one of the best mixture available on the free market. And even, if you count the black market too, it's one of the best brew you'll find.

Just listen to 'Closer' and you'll fully understand what I mean. Theses synth riffs, this bass, the voice (ah, the voice...) and the guitar, everything is perfect. Very rarely a band knew how to mix elements to end with such an enjoyable result.

Actually, this band is among my favourites 2011 discoveries. I listened to this release very deeply and I can say in a definitive manner that if you miss it, your life will not have the same taste, for sure.

The Lords Of The New Church influence is real, and since The Lords are one of the best bands in my humble opinion, The Nightchild is one of the best bands too...

If you have a bit of spare time, do yourself a favour and go download this release. You will never think of music review blogs the same way after having followed my advice.

No comments: