Feb 4, 2012

M.Tout le MONDE - Demo

In a hurry ? You can stream and/or download this release for free and legally from Dogmazic.net.

This release is open-licensed. You can shared it with your friends.

M.Tout le MONDE is a French band, singing in French... They, basically, play rock. But, they also got funky and reggae influences.

A few months ago, the band announced it was going bye-bye... Or, going stand-by to be true (exclusive ! Just for this blog). No doubt that there's a lot of people waiting for their come-back.

You, actually, do not have to understand French to appreciate the high energy of their very dancefloor-friendly music... But this is also subtle music, that deserves several focused listening sessions to disclose its true value.

With pure marvels such as 'Savane', the bands shows that it can take chances, and end as a winner. It has something that I cannot easily define, but that makes the slight difference between yet-another-band, and a band that can be featured here. Just, because, you know, if you are here, this blog is only talking about the best bands in the world. And MTLM is definitively one of them.

I must confess that this music is a bit more technical that what I usually enjoy... But the MTLM magic makes it, simply, cool. Who knows what will happen in the future ? If the band comes back, will they still have this so subtle touch in their work ? I don't know. But for now you got this release, that demonstrate that this band is the kind of band you won't stop to listen to.

To sum up, briefly, I would say, make your own opinion ! Don't trust me ! Go give 'Demo' a listen. And you'll come back to tell me I was right, I am pretty sure.

No comments: