Sep 15, 2012

Three new cassettes issued on Haute Magie record label

I got some news in the mail. The Haute Magie record label just issued three new tapes. It was the first time I heard about this label, but it has years of history, and is focusing on ritual folk, psychedelic and ambient electronic sounds.

It seems they do a quite serious job, there tapes are looking very carefully designed, and the global musical choices made - you know, this "to work with such or such band" thing show the same sense of care.

Just because, yes, I listened a bit, and I remind how coherent everything sounded... And you can listen too ! There's streamable tracks on their website... If you're in the right mood for such music, you can go on, and even if not, I suggest you take a look at the label site : I like a lot the approach of music publishing the label seems to have.

The three new tapes are :

MIKE BRUNO + THE BLACK MAGIC FAMILY BAND // THE WILLING OF THE WISPS

MICHUM // SELF-TITLED

BATHAUS // ARCANE CUT

All these tapes are limited editions.

No comments: