Sep 6, 2012

I cannot tell the truth about Bobby Aherne's death

When the newest No Monster Club release was issued on Tuesday, it was announced in the press release provided by the label, Already Dead Tapes that Bobby Aherne, the band's frontman and also former sole member of Dublin Duck Dispensary, and indeed an underground rock star, passed away, "tragically at the age of 24".

Some news later surfaced on Twitter about a death caused by bad shrimp food, then another message negated the previous one and indicated only that the death happened while Bobby was "doing something heroic". But such Twitter news are anything but trustable ! Beware !

I cannot tell much more, but, I firmly suggest you follow my advice, because, you know, I promised not to disclose anything about this case, then, my advice is that you email the band, nomonsterclub@gmail.com, to get the full truth about this story.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard it was a combination of the two.