Mar 15, 2013

Before the news, After The Smoke

Hi there,

I guess there's not many of the usual readers of this crappy thing that has been a website... Ahem, a website-faking blog... And that is now a not-even-blog-faking blog... But I may be wrong... That are currently (and, just wondering, is there any usual readers for all this, at all ? ) located near south, maybe southwest, oh, ladies and gentlemen, if you were on twitter you would have an acronym to guide you, and a symbol before, and you would be maybe already clicking somewhere (if you are, depending of your location, rich or poor) or gently touching a friendly smooth and rectangular surface (if you are, depending of your income, geolocated or not), but, what is this ?

Ok, I'll sum up :

After The Smoke is, as far as I know, currently at SXSW. They produce something that, as someone as dumb as me when talking about hip-hop, I would define as hiphop-do. Do is to be taken in the Japanese sense, which is the one of the Chinese word tao.

A thing that may be interesting to some : I'm listening while writing (now, Wallstreet, there's a YouTube on video, or the contrary), and although, before pushing the "play" button, I had noticed the "Marcus Garvey" title, which made me think, if not to Marcus Garvey, to the Sion orbital place in Neuromancer (there is a spacecraft of this name, and Maelcum's Sion's Marines, and Maelcum, also, is the spacecraft's pilot) and also, I thought of a random and honest kid wishing to establish definitively what he is by using a somehow known reference - I think, also, this possee is not a kid possee - , when I noticed that due to time that goes by and may cause this paper to be on time for SXSW 2014,  I was checking,  and saw I hadn't even noticed anything, Marcus Garvey was no longer playing, and since, I'm happier.

Hey, but, they are excellent. Is this sentence induced by "Typical Weekend" ? It's up to you to decide : http://afterthesmoke.tumblr.com/

Lord. While checking for typo and correcting and thinking, time went bye. You guessed ? Sure. "Never Be". I press publish. I'll press publish. I'm pressing publ

No comments: