Jun 14, 2012

M.Tout le monde probably splitted after hiatus

After one year of hiatus, because of their bass player being living oversea, I have sad news for M.Tout Le Monde fans. I'm pretty much sure these news still haven't surfaced on the internet. I had the opportunity to talk on the phone with Thibault, M.Tout le monde guitarist and singer.

He told me that their bass player is now back from Canada, and is currently playing in a Jamiroquai cover band. Over time, each and every M.Tout le monde members started various projects each one on their own, and the band no longer has a future.

Thibault is doing fine. He still have an home studio and keeps on recording covers, after a period spent producing his dub music. He recently had an opportunity to rework his studio settlement and plan to make music on his own in the foreseeable future.

Then, this is the end of the story for M. tout le monde and its unique mix of reggae, groove and alternative music. Their EP is still available from Dogmazic and got reviewed here.

Talking about Dogmazic, Thilbault is the one who made me discover this unique place, that is now my main publishing mean for my music, and also an endless source of enjoyment for the great forum chats. Be thanked, Thibault !

No comments: