Jun 17, 2012

Me In The Bath's frontman amkes its production, performing, songwriting and recording skills available online

Virtual online studios appeared quite recently. Generally, the concept is alike 'You send your vocal track, you get a fully arranged song'.

Nicolas Chartoire, Me In The Bath's frontman and also member of Thcoreba Thmano and Still Living Creature among many other projects, who has been writing, recording and producing music for about twenty years, is now offering his own online studio service.

"I recently rewired my studio and added some hardware", he told us. "I thought that it would be great if anyone could benefit of my gear and skills".

Nicolas Chartoire can work out, with just a vocal track as the basis, a complete mixed song with (at your convenience) guitar, bass, drums and electronic instruments.

He can also write a song just for you. All you'll have to do his to record the vocal track with your own voice and you'll receive a finished song.

The basis package is sold 34 euros per track. If you take the 'songwriting" option besides arrangement and recording, it will cost you 44 euros per track.

"I wanted to sell this service cheap",
Nicolas Chartoire says, "Since I produce in a very lo-fi way and that my arrangements are very strange and noisy, I couldn't sell this service for 300 bucks per track like most virtual studio does. Additionally, this may allow some people who couldn't afford such a service until now to have their song recorded".

More information about the offer on NicolasChartoire.com.

No comments: