Dec 30, 2012

Top (insert a rude word here) sounds for 2012, according to the infamous Underketing cooking recipes blog

Ok, ladies and gentlemen, and also all our little tots not able to read this,

I just landed on a list of lists, put online, and this is great. Which caused my brain to work a bit, for once, and I decided to put a list online.

In order to promote myself, for my intention you can be sure (I'm kidding, here).

Here's the

Top (insert a rude word here) sounds for 2012, according to the infamous Underketing cooking recipes blog


  1. The award of the Sound of the year belongs to Desperadow for the album "I Found God". I won't go check when it was issued, I don't care, this is my year, this is my list. Just checked, it was released in summer 2010. Desperadow is an Irish one-man-band that released this gem through DIY label Long Lost Records. 
  2. The number 2 is for this band named The #1s for the song "I Wish I Was Lonely" found through the third issue of Popical Island eponymous compilations. 
  3. The number 3 is for Matmix's cover of a Gorbie's Stuff song, "Somethin". Just because, you know,
    When I was young
    I was in a band
    We didn't care
    About the fame
  4. Then, the fourth goes to Panda Kid for their recorded-in-a-cellar great achievement that can be spotted in their song Icecream. Italian band. 
  5. And the men is five... And Ich habe ein Fünf for Fukked Up, German grunge band singing in English, for the track "Life Goes On" on their 2012 release "Everything Is Fine". 
  6. The sixth is for No Monster Club, they deserve to be the first, but I don't want you to think that this blog is just a mean to promote my favorite band, do I ? For the "La La Land" tune. 
  7. And to put a definitive end to any list in History, I would like to say that seven is "Stop Stop" by The Black Keys

No comments: